The Company is held responsible for delivering the Product in a timely manner and according to the Customer requirements indicated in the Order. Should any of the Company’s commitments be violated the Customer is entitled for a partial or a full reimbursement according to our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Privacy and Security
Limitation of Liability
By accepting the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement you agree to release and not hold the Company and its employees, shareholders, officers, agents, representatives, directors, affiliates, promotion, subsidiaries, advertising and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) responsible for any and all losses, rights, damages, claims, and actions of any kind, arising from or related to the products, including but not limited to:
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software, Internet, network, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind.
- Failed, garbled, incomplete or delayed computer transmissions.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company, that might cause the product to be corrupted, delayed or disrupted.
- Any injuries, damages or losses of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing our services.
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services.